The Role: Digital Programme Partnerships Manager (Technology for Development)
The Digital Programme Partnerships Manager (Technology for Development-T4D) is responsible for leading the design and development of our T4D Business Development approach including providing input to and alignment with the wider T4D Global Strategy. The Digital Programme Partnerships Manager (Technology for Development) will need to work closely with the Director of Digital Programming- T4D to determine the required internal and external stakeholder requirements, engagement approach, preparation for engagement and subsequent follow up once engagement has taken place. They will need to continually review the outcomes and determine gaps as well as required interventions.
Alongside the stakeholder engagement requirements, this role will play a key role in T4D proposals. This will include working with the wider team and governance to identify opportunities that require prioritisation and ensuring the required information is available for the prioritisation to be completed. In addition they will partner across the organisation to enable technologies to be piloted / trialled and work with the wider team to review and assess outcomes and required next steps. Where there is a need for a pilot to be rolled out more widely the associated business case will be managed (either through personally creating the business case or via input to other teams doing this work) to enable governance to make the required decision on what to be taken forwards.
In addition this role will need to work closely with the Programme Quality Lead to ensure the Business Development approach is closely aligned with our programme quality and evidence work to ensure it effectively contributes to our fundraising and ultimately outcomes for the children that we serve.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
• Demonstrated experience and capability in Business Development including senior level internal and external engagement and stakeholder management
• Experience leading the definition of a complex stakeholder engagement approach including practical experience implementing this in a large global organisation
• Experience developing proposals and business cases relating to new technologies
• Track record in defining and managing prioritisation processes
• Experience working within a structured governance setup including ensuring appropriate review and agreement before progressing through formal channels
• Experience of solving issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Engaging as well as assertive, influencing and negotiating
• True passion for results, responsibility and proactivity
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
• Competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• INGO experience
• A second language. Preferably French, Spanish or Arabic
• Experience leading business development relating to an organisations Digital Strategy definition and implementation
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
We are looking for candidates that are based in countries where Save the Children operates.
This role is a Mid level with circa pay of £56K
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.