MEAL Officer- For Nationals Only
The MEAL Officer will be responsible for supporting the MEAL function in relatively small awards with few indicators in designing and implementation of basic MEAL tools to adequately plan, monitor, and report in an accurate and timely manner on program performance. In collaboration with the MEAL Coordinator, Regional MEAL Manager, Head of MEAL, Sub Area Manger and the Programme team, the job holder ensures that the Programme undertakes routine monitoring & data quality assessment, information sharing, collecting, tracking and responding to feedback and complaints from Programme stakeholders
In order to be successful you will bring or have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in either Statistics, Social Sciences, Development Studies and related humanities courses.
- A Post Graduate training in M&E or Project planning and Management will be added advantage.
- Minimum of one year working experience in monitoring and evaluation (preferably in education/protection/Livelihoods/Health and Nutrition related programmes with an International NGO).
- Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must. Microsoft office especially word, spreadsheet (Excel), Access, SPSS and GIS applications).
- Availability and willingness to work extra hours during times of humanitarian responses.
- Sound written and oral presentation skills.
For more information, please see attached JD.