MEAL Officer - Work: No Child's Business
We are currently recruiting for a MEAL Officer - Work: No Child's Business. In this new role, you will work hand in hand with MEAL and programme teams. The MEAL Officer will be responsible for monitoring, evaluating, managing accountability and learning platforms in the project. The job holder will design routine monitoring forms, oversee data collection, analyse data, maintain databases, generating descriptive statistics, and providing support to surveys and evaluation as well as learning and accountability system for Save the Children's technical interventions and impact under the Work: No Child's Business Project.
In order to be successful you will bring:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, with a bias in management of CPMIS
- A Post Graduate training in M&E is an added advantage.
- Minimum of three years working experience in monitoring and evaluation working experience (preferably in education/protection related programmes with an International NGO).
- Experience collecting data through quantitative household surveys (ideally in Karamojo)
- Experience interviewing community members and leaders and/or facilitating focus group discussions (especially with youth)
We work with children, communities and governments all over the world and we believe in the right person for the job regardless of where you come from and how you identify yourself. We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for these posts. All successful applicants will therefore be required to complete a Police Check and must sign onto our Child Safeguarding Policy and organizational Code of Conduct.